UPK Pre-built Content
You can take advantage of UPK pre-built content for pre-"go-live” and “post go-live” support training need. Pre Built Content are created by the Applications Development Documentation teams and documenting best practices for system processes within the Oracle applications.
- You can use this tool to educate your project teams, core user, power user, and process owners before installing an instance of the application.
- You can utilize while rolling out a new application
- With this tool you can create system process documentation, user acceptance test scripts, training, and support materials without acquiring any extra skill.
- You can utilize these for your “pre-go-live” training and “post-go-live” support training need.
- You can fit this anywhere in you development/deployment methodology
- With Pre-content you can get some help in project scoping and fit/gap.
UPK Content - EBS Modules R12
The UPK prebuilt content for E-Business Suite Tools and Technology release 12 contains system processes imbedded in all E-Business Suite applications. This was initially covered with 15 Modules with more than 745 Topics. Recently few more module added in list.
- General Ledger (104)
- Financials Centralized Solutions Set: Advanced Global Intercompany System, e-Business Tax, Sub ledger Accounting (38)
- Assets (54)
- Payment (22)
- Internet Expenses (14)
- Human Resources (102)
- Payroll (32)
- Self Service Human Resources (32)
- Performance Management (20)
- Time and Labor (38)
- Purchasing (102)
- iSupplier Portal(36)
Recent Modules added
- Learning Management
- Manufacturing Execution System for:
- Discrete Manufacturing
- For Process Execution
- Order Management
- Process Manufacturing:
- Product Development
- Product Execution
- Shipping Execution
- Shop Floor Management
- Work in Process
UPK can be downloaded from Oracle eDelivery. Applications are listed alphabetically, so scroll down to User Productivity Kit. Then a list of UPK products will be displayed. UPK products include the developer tool and pre-built content.
Checkout Oracle site for further Documentation