- OracleApps Epicenter - http://www.oracleappshub.com -
Oracle R12 Enhancements Cheat Sheet > SERVICE CONTRACTS
Posted By Sanjit Anand On January 20, 2011 @ 1:39 am In Service Contracts | No Comments
First enhacement is Contracts in any OU can be accessed w/o changing responsibility
- Approvals:Flag a contract if it requires approval based on renewal type
- Manual contract creation
- New negotiation status “Draft”
- Create New HTML contract search form (Swan) with more flexibility to search
- Suspend billing functionality
- Multi price list usage on the same contract (single currency only)
- Service Contract request type has been seeded in advanced pricing:
- Leverage DFF’s
- Other fields can map to Pricing entities like qualifiers/modifiers, etc. In 11i it was limited to OM and Quoting forcing to write PLSQL to grab DFF’s from SC.
- Discounting can be applied on the contract header, lines and sublines. Earlier it was only at Subline level.
- Other Module Integration:
- Install Base terminations and Transfers are tied to Service contracts. Whenever an install base record is transferred to a new owner, a new service contracts can be created. Earlier in 11.5.10, it worked similarly only for terminations.
- New profile for these install base transferred contracts is OKS: Transferred Contract Identifier.
Article printed from OracleApps Epicenter: http://www.oracleappshub.com
URL to article: http://www.oracleappshub.com/service-contracts/oracle-r12-enhancements-cheat-sheet-service-contracts/
Click here to print.
The opinions expressed here represent solely my own represent personal conjecture based upon experience, practice and observation and does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my current & previous employers and their clients.
Copyright © 2007-2010 OracleApps Epicenter. All rights reserved.