|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
The SLA diagnostic framework provides features to review the journal entries created by the Subledger Accounting program. It provides the input data used for each transaction, such as the following:
- Transaction objects
- Ledger information
- System sources
- Source values
In order to do a SLA Diagonostic, you have to do these steps as pre-requsite;
- enable profile option: SLA Enable Diagnostics to Yes
- run Create Accounting program which then also populates the diagnostic tables.
- run Transaction Objects Diagnostics to view the diagnostic report.
SLA Enable Diagnostics
- Reset profile option: SLA Enable Diagnostics to No
- once done , run the System Administrator submits the Purge Transaction Objects Diagnostics concurrent request.
Hope this post helps in troubleshooting accounting error when you have deal with SLA.