- OracleApps Epicenter - http://www.oracleappshub.com -
Oracle R12 Financials Enhancements Cheat Sheet – > Advanced Collection
Posted By Sanjit Anand On January 18, 2011 @ 10:43 pm In Release12 | No Comments
These are major enhancement in R12 Advance Collection.
- Multi Org Access Control:(MOAC) enabled.
- Uptake of Cross-Operating Unit Initiative: Collections activities such as strategies and work items, dunning letters, and collections calls can incorporate transactional and customer data from different operating units if needed.
- Consolidation of Collections Functionality into Advanced Collections: Collections Workbench in AR is obsolete.
- New Implementation Checklist and Setup Screens: New implementation tool designed to ease setup and provide a single place to record and manage implementation decisions.
- Improved Payment Processing and Customer Funds Capture: Seamless integration with Oracle Payments’ make payment formatting and end-to-end electronic payment processing features very efficient.
- Use of Oracle Territory Management to Define Collections Territory Hierarchy.
- XML Publishing Technology for Collections Correspondence.
- Configurable Metrics: A new configurable Metrics tool allows managers to define metrics formulas that are automatically calculated and displayed on the Profile tab for collections users.
Article printed from OracleApps Epicenter: http://www.oracleappshub.com
URL to article: http://www.oracleappshub.com/release12/oracle-r12-financials-enhancements-cheat-sheet-advanced-collection/
Click here to print.
The opinions expressed here represent solely my own represent personal conjecture based upon experience, practice and observation and does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my current & previous employers and their clients.
Copyright © 2007-2010 OracleApps Epicenter. All rights reserved.