These are major enhancement in R12 Advance Collection.
- Multi Org Access Control:(MOAC) enabled.
- Uptake of Cross-Operating Unit Initiative: Collections activities such as strategies and work items, dunning letters, and collections calls can incorporate transactional and customer data from different operating units if needed.
- Consolidation of Collections Functionality into Advanced Collections: Collections Workbench in AR is obsolete.
- New Implementation Checklist and Setup Screens: New implementation tool designed to ease setup and provide a single place to record and manage implementation decisions.
- Improved Payment Processing and Customer Funds Capture: Seamless integration with Oracle Payments’ make payment formatting and end-to-end electronic payment processing features very efficient.
- Use of Oracle Territory Management to Define Collections Territory Hierarchy.
- XML Publishing Technology for Collections Correspondence.
- Configurable Metrics: A new configurable Metrics tool allows managers to define metrics formulas that are automatically calculated and displayed on the Profile tab for collections users.