Some time back, I had opportunity to work some conversion in oracle pricing module; Though It was pretty simple task for mine only price list and qualifier need to convert. A week back, when a friend of mine asked some information about Pricing Module, I thought to share the information, which I collected at that time. So here are the lists of Application Program Interfaces (APIs) that Oracle Pricing has. These APIs can be used in custom programs or for doing conversion or migration activity for using some of the pricing functions.
- QP_Price_formula_PUB.Get_Price_Formula (Formula Calculation API): The Formula Calculation package consists of entities to calculate the value of a formula.
- QP_Price_formula_PUB.Process_Price_Formula (Update Formula Prices API): The Update Formula Prices package consists of entities to update formula prices.
- QP_CUSTOM.Get_Custom_Price (Get Custom Price API): You may add custom code to this customizable function. The pricing engine while evaluating a formula that contains a formula line (step) of type "function" calls this API.
- QP_PREQ_GRP.Price_Request (Price Request API): The Price Request Application Program Interface (API) is a public API that allows you to get a base price and to apply price adjustments, other benefits, and charges to a transaction.
- QP_MODIFIERS_PUB.Process_Modifiers (Business Object for Modifier Setup API): The Business Object for Modifier Setup package consists of entities to set up modifiers.
- QP_QUALIFIER_RULES_PUB.Process_Qualifier_Rules (Qualifiers API): The Qualifiers package consists of entities to set up qualifiers.
- QP_ATTR_MAPPING_PUB. Build_Contexts (Attribute Mapping API): The Attribute Mapping package consists of entities to map attributes.
- QP_Price_List_PUB.Process_Price_List (Price List Setup API): The Price List Setup package consists of entities to set up price lists.
I hope this information given above will be useful in your Oracle Advanced Pricing endeavors.