|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Geographical Information Systems (GIS) is software for capturing, managing, analyzing and displaying spatially referenced data.
- GIS makes it easier to:
- Locate and point to entities on a map
- Ask for information about the entity
- Enables use by company's maintenance users not skilled in IT
when you are doing integration with any of GSI application, you might need to look the Public API availability.
eAM/GIS Public APIs
You can integrate GSI application with EAM with the help of Public API EAM_LINEAR_LOCATIONS_PUB
Fig 1:eAM/GIS Public APIs
You can use these API's to integrate.
- Create Work Request : You can use EAM_LINEAR_LOCATIONS_PUB.CREATE_WORK_REQUEST
- Define Asset -You can use EAM_LINEAR_LOCATIONS_PUB.CREATE_ASSET
- Create Work Order -You can use EAM_LINEAR_LOCATIONS_PUB.CREATE_EAM_WO