There is "Proxy User" functionality you have in R12. Proxy User allows a user to specify a proxy who can act on their behalf.Such typical example are executive who can designate an assistant/admin staff as a proxy, allowing that assistant to Create, edit or approve transactions on behalf of that executive.This have Integration with Internal Controls Manager for preventive enforcement of Separation of Duties (SoD) constraints
Once you have enabled:
- No need to share your password!
- Grant limited auditable access
- Gives all or nothing delegation ability
- In Proxy Mode, Page Access Tracking (PAT ) is automatically turned on, to audit the pages visited by the user
- Can be used to solve the concurrent request scheduling problem