There are many kinds of bosses. Nice bosses, nasty bosses, power-hungry bosses, placid bosses, insecure bosses and so the list goes on. So what kind of boss are you? Does your boss fits the description?
- Business is an ecosystem, not a battlefield.
- A company is a community, not a machine.
- Management is service, not control.
- My employees are my peers, not my children.
- Motivation comes from vision, not from fear.
- Change equals growth, not pain.
- Technology offers empowerment, not automation.
- Work should be fun, not mere toil.
In Nutshell, The best managers have a fundamentally different understanding of workplace, company, and team dynamics.
What other additional characteristics would you add to this list?