Newbie, feel comfortable with this post. This is handy note for technical details for Order Management Tables.
When you create an Order with "Entered" status.
- oe_order_headers_all 1 record created in header table
- oe_order_lines_all Lines for particular records lines details is there
- oe_price_adjustments When discount gets applied
- oe_order_price_attribs If line has price attributes then populated
- oe_order_holds_all If any hold applied for order like credit check etc.
Order Booking: This is next stage, when Order is booked then the Flow status changed from Entered to Booked.
- oe_order_headers_all Booked_flag=Y Order booked.
- wsh_delivery_details Released_status Ready to release
here is few things you will notice for this stage:
- The FLOW_STATUS_CODE in the table OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL would be ‘BOOKED’
- The FLOW_STATUS_CODE in OE_ORDER_LINES_ALL will be ‘AWAITING_SHIPPING’.
- Record(s) will be created in the table WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILS with RELEASED_STATUS=’R’ (Ready to Release)
- Also Record(s) will be inserted into WSH_DELIVERY_ASSIGNMENTS.
Pick Released :Pick Release is the process of putting reservation on on-hand quantity available in the inventory and pick them for particular sales order
- wsh_delivery_details Released_status=Y Released to Warehouse (Line has been released to Inventory for processing)
- wsh_picking_batches After batch is created for pick release.
- mtl_reservations This is only soft reservations. No physical movement of stock
- mtl_material_transactions No records in mtl_material_transactions
- wsh_delivery_details Released to warehouse.
- wsh_new_deliveries if Auto-Create is Yes then data populated.
- wsh_delivery_assignments deliveries get assigned
Credit Chk Details
- oe_credit_check_rules To get the Credit Check Againt Customer.
Cancel Orders details
- oe_hold_releases_all Hold released Sales Order.
Pick Confirm/ Move Order Transaction: Here items are transferred from source sub-inventory to staging Sub-inventory.
- wsh_delivery_details Released_status=Y Hard Reservations. Picked the stock. Physical movement of stock
Ship Confirm: Items are loaded in Truck/ Transportations Mode for the delivery to Customers
- wsh_delivery_details Released_status=C Y To C:Shipped ;Delivery Note get printed Delivery assigned to trip stopquantity will be decreased from staged
- mtl_material_transactions On the ship confirm form, check Ship all box
- wsh_new_deliveries If Defer Interface is checked I.e its deferred then OM & inventory not updated. If Defer Interface is not checked.: Shipped
- oe_order_lines_all Shipped_quantity get populated.
- wsh_delivery_legs 1 leg is called as 1 trip.1 Pickup & drop up stop for each trip.
- oe_order_headers_all If all the lines get shipped then only flag N
- qp_list_headers_b To Get Item Price Details.
Items On Hand Qty
- mtl_onhand_quantities TO check On Hand Qty Items.
Sales Credit Sales -Credit Information(How much credit can get)
If you have any attachment , then these tables are used
- fnd_attached_documents Attched Documents and Text information
Blanket Sales Order
- oe_blanket_headers_all Blanket Sales Order Information.
Invoice is generated in ERP once Autoinvoice has been run
- wsh_delivery_details Released_status=I Need to run workflow background process.
- ra_interface_lines_all Data will be populated after wkfw process.
- ra_customer_trx_all After running Autoinvoice Master Program for
- ra_customer_trx_lines_all specific batch transaction tables get populated
- ra_terms Payment terms
Let took the flow part for O2C.
The Order To Cash cycle of any industry includes following steps:
- Order Entry: This is first stage, When the order is entered in the system
- Order Booking: This is next stage, when Order is booked then the Flow status changed from Entered to Booked.
- Pick Release: Pick Release is the process of putting reservation on on-hand quantity available in the inventory and pick them for particular sales order
- Pick Confirm/ Move Order Transaction: Items are transferred from source sub-inventory to staging Sub-inventory.
- Ship Confirm: Items are loaded in Truck/ Transportations Mode for the delivery to Customers
- Invoice Generation: Invoice is generated
- Close Order
Hope this helps.