I am bit busy in my project work since last 2 month and will be there till Oct first week, in fact Iâ€™ve been quietly studying this blogâ€™s performance, vision and roadmap. Last few months I am getting lot of spam mails that really a pain to sort out.There are many things that need fixing (both technical and otherwise), that have piled over the last few months. For example:
- Optimize load time - Last time I checked, this blogâ€™s load time stands at a whopping 35 seconds!
- Easier navigation - While current one isn't all bad, but i have ideas for improving navigation.
- Browser compatibility - Many readers reported they are facing some problem in IE7 and Safari.
- Clear purpose - I want to further focus this blog and I want new readers to get at a glance what this blogâ€™s about and where to find valuable content.
- Readers easiness
- Control spam : This is major one , in my action list.I am really fed up with all junk mails that I am getting.
....Points which I am going to cover to make ;
- Something new
- Something better
- Improvement on an existing one
On top , I will follow KISS ......"Keep It Straight and Simple" as it is now..
...and Finally , thanks to all my reader.
First of all, a big thanks to all my lovely readers/visitor of this little blog, who keeps me motivated to share some information.and Yes,without them, I wouldnâ€™t have the motivation to plan and do all of this.
Sharing through this blog for apps community,Iâ€™m really proud of: Iâ€™ve reached out to a fresh new reader of this blog and thanked him for having the interest to follow my blog. Then May I request what you thought about this blog, what you liked best and least. I was really amazed that he took the time and effort to reply, thoroughly describing his experience with the blog so far.
So now I want to generalize this concept:
In the comments, write at least one thing you like about this blog and , one thing youâ€™d like to see changed. Your comments and suggestions will really helps me in to have a another action items in fixing minor technology stuff of this blog.