|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Last week there was an email from Oracle for retirement for legacy Methods like AIM Advantage, AIM for Business Flows, EMM Advantage. These methods and Methodology been used by mostly Oracle Consulting,and there partners. The retirement date is January 31, 2011. Going Forward , OUM is going to be replaced by these methods, and not to forgot OUM version 5.3 was released a month back (November 13,2010).
OUM aka ORACLE UNIFIED METHOD is currently available to certified Oracle Partners(Platinum and Gold) and it is not freely downloadable publically. OUM supports the complete range of Oracle technology projects including:
- Oracle Database
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Enterprise 2.0
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Oracle Business Intelligence – Applications
- Oracle Business Intelligence – Technology
- Oracle Data Warehousing
- Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC)
- Identity Management (IdM)
- Oracle Transportation Management
- Performance Management - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- PeopleSoft Enterprise
Will keep you posted with some more updated on OUM time to time.
To be continued ....
- Retirement of Oracle AIM ADVANTAGE & AIM FOR BUSINESS FLOWS - Transition to Oracle Unified Method
- Oracle® Unified Method (OUM) - Brief
- Oracle Unified Method: Oracle's Full Lifecycle Method for Deploying Oracle-Based Business Solutions - White Paper