|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Customer Hub: Its all about knowing the Customer ! Agree or disagree ?
Did you encounter situation where you have to answer these question on company's customers and prospects ..
- Which of our services they are using and what they are NOT using?
- What do we cross-sell and up-sell to our existing customer base?
- What product bundles do sales propose that will increase the sale?
- Are we able to identify who are our top revenue generating top 10 customers?
- Are we able to identify who are most likely to churn out?
- Can we identify all the orders that have placed and what are their statuses?
- Are we billing for all the services that we are providing?
- Are we able to manage contracts with them both at divisional as well as corporate level?
In order to answer, you need Need a 360 degree view of the customer
Oracle CDH vs. Oracle-Siebel UCM
Both these products revolve around mastering of the “Customer” entity.
Oracle CDH or “Customer Data Hub” is a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware family of products and has built-in integration capabilities with other Oracle E-Biz suite modules.
Siebel UCM, is the Siebel Customer mastering solution.
Oracle CDH is mainly focused on manufacturing, hi-tech, Retail and Distribution industries whereas Siebel UCM is targeted for telecommunications, media, financial services and government.
Enterprises implementing customer Data Hubs should evaluate these two products and choose from these based on their requirement.
UCM (Universal Customer Master) release 8.0 has more capabilities than CDH in terms of Data extensibility model, Data quality features and its strong interfaces to various third party tools like Trillium etc [Reference www].
On the weaker side, Oracle CDH and UCM are lacking in terms of dash boarding, reporting facilities, data steward facilities through web, registry-style implementations.
if you need more information, take a deeper dive.