|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
OIC is fully integrated with following Oracle E Business Suite modules:
Transactions are primarily collected from Oracle Receivables and Oracle Order Management. Oracle Incentive Compensation transactions can originate from a sales order, a customer billing, a customer payment, or other business functions.
- Oracle Order Management is used to collect booked orders and adjustments to booked orders
- Oracle Receivables is used to collect invoices, credit/debit memos, Payment postings and take back postings etc
- Oracle Payables is used to pay people who are not full-time, regular employees.Oracle Payable recognizes resources for payment only if they are activated as suppliers.
- Oracle Payroll is used by application to pay the employees
- Oracle Human Resource / Resource Manager is where you must first create employees in order for them to be paid compensation in Oracle Incentive Compensation. After creating employees in Human Resources, you then import these records into Resource Manager to create resources
- Oracle Territory Manager provides integration with the Territory Assignment Engine for Sales Credit Allocation
- Oracle Quoting uses Oracle Incentive Compensation to project commissions for resources and for Sales Credit Allocation. Oracle Incentive Compensation receives data through an API and then sends back projected commissions to Oracle Quoting
- Oracle Workflow is a workflow management system that is used by Oracle Incentive Compensation to integrate business processes. It can be used to notify individuals that action is required, a process is complete, or that a concurrent process has run into a problem. Workflow is already configured for use in Oracle Incentive Compensation and does not require any setups.