Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) provides an orderly, streamlined process to manage Financial Data of Source Systems.
It houses the transformations from business event to accounting generation and then transfers balanced entries to GL.
FAH allows you to create detailed, auditable, reconcilable accounting from a variety of source systems.
It includes an accounting transformation engine with validations plus accounting and rules repositories. The transformation engine consistently enforces accounting policies. The repositories provide centralized control, detailed audit trails, and simultaneously accommodates diverse corporate, management and reporting requirements.
FAH – What’s not for
- Data Extraction
- Event Creation
- Calculation Engine for Source System calculations
- Inbuilt Intelligence for IFRS Accounting or any GAAP Accounting
Is FAH a fit for you?
FAH may be right for you if:
- Oracle EBS and/or PeopleSoft are not a good fit to replace your proprietary operational (ordering, billing, inventory, purchasing) systems;
- Detailed financial reporting is required on legacy system attributes not typically a part of the Chart of Accounts;
- Accounting requirements for legacy systems are complex and subject to change; and/or
- You are in the financial services (insurance, banking, brokerage), telecommunications, or distribution industry.
Check out the Oracle data sheet for more information.