- Dealing with Foreign Currency : "Conversion" 
- Dealing with Foreign Currency : "Revaluation" 
- Dealing with Foreign Currency :Translation 
In some of the Oracle installation site, dealing with foreign currency is one of key area in the Business process, essentially required to have a full understanding about the product and there seeded functionality product offers. Apart from above three core process foreign Currency reports is equally important. Therefore this post just recap of seven report from GL.You can see more details in GL documentation.
- Foreign Currency General Ledger Report
This report is for each journal line entered in a foreign currency, the report prints the account affected, the description of the account segment value, the journal line amount in both your functional and foreign currency, and the beginning and ending account balances in both your functional and foreign currency. Very helpful..
- Foreign Currency Journals Report
This report review journal batches and associated journals for your posted, unposted or error journals entered in a foreign currency.
You can run this report with line or source item reference information to help identify the origin of journals created by Journal Import.
- Foreign Currency Detail Trial Balance Report
This report review actual General Ledger account balances and activity entered in a foreign currency.
- Foreign Currency Summary 1 Trial Balance
This report is used to review summarized GL balances and activity entered in a foreign currency. This also summarizes balances and activity by account segment value.
- Translation Trial Balance
This used to review your account balances and period activity after running translation.
Foreign Account Analysis Report
This report is used to review source, category and reference information to trace your foreign currency transactions back to their original source.
You can run this report with entry, line or source item reference information to help identify the origin of journals created by Journal Import.
- Foreign Account Analysis Report with Payables Detail
This is used to review foreign currency balances and transactions for any accounts.
You can use this report to reconcile asset additions imported into General Ledger from Oracle Payables.
You can run this report, you must have Oracle Payables installed on your system and you must allow detail posting of invoices from Oracle Payables to General Ledger.
- Note 131568.1:General Ledger Standard Reports in Oracle Applications 
- Oracle General Ledger Reference Manual ,Standard Reports and Listings section.