|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) is a one- stop shop for all implementation activities from planning to Deployment.FSM is a separate module / product, who managed all setups and all the various branches of products houses.Fusion includes FSM to allow implementation by others than the IT department or consultancies.... This includes plenty of checklists and allows a project manager to setup and monitor the setup tasks as identified by Fusion itself. This functionality also allows users to easily migrate configurations from one instance to another(Test/ Production). .
FSM is the feature for rapid and standard setup implementation. The salient features:
- Generates customizable list of setup tasks based on selected offerings,options, and features.
- Identifies pre-requisites, dependencies, and required setups.
- Launches individual setup pages.
- Tracks progress with assignments and task statuses.
- Moves data between environments.
- Supports initial installation as well as ongoing maintenance
Some of the key Functions Fusion Functional Setup Manager are :
- Setup Manager :Very similar to Self-serviced pages. This is used to Manage all aspects of functional setup in one interface
- Setup Offerings : this is configurable and extensible pre-packaged setup task lists. This can be used for Customize setup at business user level
- Setup Export & Import :remember FNDLOAD....this is similar purpose . Configuration packages to move setup across systems, Mostly used for Export & Import setup data consistently
- Setup Reporting : This is used for Reporting purpose on functional configurations and data mostly used to validaing functional configurations and data
This is a big improvement over E-Business Suite and implementation costs will certainly reduce the configuration.If you are implementation consultant this is going to productive tool.