|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Oracle recently announced the availability of Oracle Fusion Tap, native application for the iPad ,which is capable of completely changing the way users employ their smartphones in order to realize enhanced productivity.
With Oracle Fusion Tap application, users can:
- browse key performance indicators and view up to the minute analyses;
- obtain a complete view of the workforce through the blending of human resource and with job specific information, such as worker performance correlated to sales performance;
- manage CRM Sales opportunities, contacts, accounts and activities and more;
- browse organization and view critical worker information including predicted performance and attrition; browse the product catalog and manage revenue lines;
- compare multiple workers in order to determine top performers, compensation distribution across teams, and which workers are available to support initiatives;
- leverage existing fusion application content and extend Fusion Tap through easy to use composers; and more.
Oracle Fusion Tap is now available in the app store via itune!
Oracle Tap for iPad cann't used by those who bought Fusion hardware as this runs off cloud-based enterprise applications and across Oracle Application Cloud Services.
You can find more insights in this clip