|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
A Concurrent Manager is a background process which manages the concurrent requests in Oracle Apps 11i/R12.
Similar to that Oracle Enterprise Scheduler provides you the ability to define, schedule and run different types of job and do advance scheduling.
Oracle Enterprise Scheduler provides scheduling services for the following purposes:
- Distributing job request processing across a grid of application servers
- Running Java, PL/SQL, spawned and binary jobs
- Processing multiple jobs concurrently
- Advance or recurring Scheduling of job can be done by on triggering events.
- The Workshifts function enable you to configure windows of time during which jobs can run, such as only running high CPU jobs at night.
- Similar to EBS, you can make Job dependencies and incompatibilities .
- Using work assignments function you can also enable throttling and prioritization
Fusion Applications Control allows you to start and stop, monitor, configure and manage Oracle Enterprise Scheduler services, components and job requests.
Fusion Applications Control also enables you to define, control and manage Oracle Enterprise Scheduler job metadata.
- Oracle Fusion Applications Architecture – Recap
- Oracle's Co-Existence Strategy
- BI in Oracle's Fusion Applications : An Quick Overview
- Fusion's Functional Setup Manager
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management - A Brief Overview
- Oracle Fusion Procurement
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Fusion Financials Application
- Oracle Fusion and Oracle Fusion Applications : Overview