Oracle Fusion Applications is very secure and security approach consists of tightly coordinating the following aspects of security.
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Function security via OPSS
- Standard Data security
- Access provisioning and identity management
- Segregation of duties policies
- Enforcement across tools, technologies, data transformations, and access methods
The Oracle Fusion Applications security approach supports a reference implementation of roles and security policies that address common business needs.
Fusion Application Security Architecture
As a first step, you need to understand what security capabilities are offered by Fusion Application. The figure below illustrates the Fusion Application Security .
(Click on the image to enlarge it)
As per architecture you can see lot many security tools are been used . some of them as:
- Single Sign on
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Identity Management Tools
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- OIM SPML Interface
- Identity Governance Framework (IGF)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Authorization Management tools
- Authorization Policy Manager (APM)