|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Are you aware, AIA Foundation Pack Reference Process Models combine Business and Technical View of Business Processes for Greater
IT and Business Alignment.
AIA creates and delivers the following types of models in html format:
- Reference Process Models (RPMs): Horizontal, functionally scoped business process models that depict all of the aspects of the
processes supporting a particular function (Marketing, Sales, and Order Fulfillment, for example).
- Industry Reference Process Models: Industry-specific business process models that combine industry processes with relevant
horizontal processes and variations of horizontal processes.
- Composite Business Flows: End-to-end processes that are comprised of parts of several functional business processes (Order
to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Design to Release, for example).
Oracle Business Process Publisher is delivered along with each AIA product for customers to be able to view the read-only published set of
The published models include hyperlinks to entries in OER where technical details are described for the AIA integration artifacts
- Navigation from RPMs to OER
- Enhanced Controlled Object Library
- Functional Allocation Diagrams
- L2 models annotated with EBS name
- L3 models annotated with EBS operation