Campaign to cash refers the ability track from the initial touch point with the prospect to the completed deal. At an aggregate level, it lets you track which campaigns, targets, messages or other dimensions are creating the most revenue and allows you to focus your marketing spend on the items that perform the best
Campaign-to-Cash(C2C) process, which includes all the activities involved in promoting and selling your products and services. This spans building and running lead and demand generation campaigns, qualifying leads, running the sales cycle and closing deals. This also includes sales, marketing and executive management efforts to understand, forecast, analyze and optimize performance.If you are trying to understand this in system prospective, C2C flow ,this can be further categorize into roughly 12 sub-process like:
- Go to Market Strategy & Managment (Go-to-market refers to plans made to launch a new product, that consist of start-up activities for getting the product out in the marketplace and includes pricing strategies, customer penetration plans, PR, sales training, beta site testing, and so forth )
- Marketing Execution
- Channel / Retail & Direct Sales Mgmt
- Guided Selling,Pricing, Proposals & Contracts / Agreements
- Customer Data Mgmt
- Order Capture
- Order Management
- Fulfillment Confirmation & Expediting
- Billing & Receivables Mgmt
- Channel Mgmt & Claims Settlement
- Sales Compensation Payout
- Performance Analysis
Implementing will add these Key Benefits to Business
- Improved operational efficiency and customer responsiveness
- Reduced working capital
- Reduced lead times to customers
- Automated promotion and sales comp settlement
Campaign to Cash Flow in EBS
Typical Campaign to Cash Flow in EBS is consider to similar to fig 1 as below.
- Oracle Marketing creates and executes campaigns, assigns call guides from Oracle Scripting, and targets the execution of the campaigns across all channels: call centers, web, and direct. These campaigns are executed using various different applications in the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Leads are generated based upon customer interaction and routed based on territories.
- Sales people can access these Leads directly in Oracle Sales.
- Leads are then qualified and ranked.
- Leads can also be generated through sales campaigns created in Oracle Sales. By constructing natural language queries, Sales Managers can mine the installed base, identifying the most appropriate target customers for cross-sell and up-sell sales campaigns. Qualified leads are converted into opportunities, and budgetary and sales information updated.
- Quotes are created directly from opportunities using Oracle Quoting.
- From Oracle Quoting, salespeople can either publish quotes to Oracle iStore online stores for customer review or book orders directly, triggering back-end applications for shipping, inventory management, and payment.
- When the quote is published, customers can enter the store, view its details, modify payment information, and place orders.
- Throughout the sales process, Oracle Sales maintains campaign information tied to the sale and links this information back to Oracle Marketing for ROI analysis.
If you are able to do a mapping, with complete platform based our Oracle EBS, majority of them are fit with existing EBS module.Depending upon your business complexity and process , you can easily integrate with other application like Salesforce.com ,Demantra ,APS/ASCP,OTM depending upon how complex your company/client business have. Figure 2 gives you snapshots of the EBS product fitment.
Some of key application Potentially been qualified if any one is planning to implement C2C on Oracle Platform.
- Oracle iStore provides you similar to e-commerce application that gives organizations the components necessary to create powerful internet store sites for selling products and services in a secure and personalized environment. This includes product catalog and pricing maintenance, web carts and shopping lists, and integrated media management utilities.
- Oracle Advanced Pricing This supports sophisticated pricing rules, such as freight charges, pricing formulas and discounts based on many variables such as customer, product, purchase history, and shopping-cart contents.
- Oracle Configurator guides the sales process through customer-driven configuration of complex or personalized products.
- Oracle Order Management streamlines and automates the entire sales order management process, from order promising and order capture to transportation, shipment, and returns.
- Oracle iPayments This processes payments or may be with online credit card authorization.
- Oracle Incentive Compensation manages performance-related compensation (such as commissions and bonuses) for employees and business partners.
- Oracle Financials This including Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Receivables, and Oracle Payables.
- Oracle Human Resources is a family of applications that automates the entire recruit-to-retire process (including Oracle Payroll), so you can align your workforce with strategic objectives.
- Oracle Partner Relationship Management provides partner registration, program enrollment, and partner-specific functionality based on partner access rights.
- Oracle Marketing enables an organization to manage marketing campaigns, budgets, and segments across all channels. This includes the ability to manage promotional collateral and discounts and maintain the product catalog, with seamless integration to Oracle iStore.
- Oracle Sales, Oracle Quoting, and Oracle Proposals provide a full sales force automation solution for face-to-face salespeople, including the ability to create quotes that are published to the customer as shopping carts on their personal iStore pages.
- Oracle Telesales empowers call-center agents to conduct outbound sales and marketing activities, including the ability to view and update all shopping carts created by customers using Oracle iStore.
- Oracle Teleservice and Oracle iSupport enable an organization to provide excellent customer service, both in the call center and via self-service over the Web. This includes service request management, knowledgebase and online forums.
Hope this helps.