- Step by Step :Using Receipt API ->Apply /Unapply Activity Application (Receipt Writeoff API’s) (Scenario 5) 
- Step by Step :Using Receipt API ->Reverse Receipt (Scenario 4) 
- Step by Step :Using Receipt API ->Apply On Account (Scenario 3) 
- Step by Step :Using Receipt API ->Creating cash and apply (Scenario 2) 
- Step by Step :Using Receipt API ->Create Cash Receipt (Scenario 1) 
What kind of senarois you can consider here
- You have logistics company pay for goods damaged during shipping?
You are collected the money for cafeteria ?
You are collecting the money for Car parking?
You are selling your computer and other scrap thing in aucation?
Any other revenue that you are generating which is not link with any customer.
These are some senario which is consider as Miscellaneous Receipt.
Which API is being used
you can call this API AR_RECEIPT_API_PUB.CREATE_MISC to create a miscellaneous receipt.
Step to use the API
You have to perform these steps in order to get API executed
Step 1 : Identification of some mandatory and key column of API
Once you identify the key and mandatory column , you have 50% done. What is recomended for you to check the API version in irep with your EBS version and try to map some of mandatory columns.
Here is the example.
First you need to create a Misc cash Receipt .
Step 2 : Idetify and the mandatory column and must do pre-requsite setup for receipt.
Your Payment method , underline bank, respective accounting details must be pre-requiste step up for creating a receipt in Oracle.
Also, you have to define receivable activity of the type - Miscellaneous Cash
Step 3: You need to initialize the apps_initialize pacakge
For this you have to follow these steps:
Run the query 1
- SELECT USER_ID FROM FND_USER
- WHERE USER_NAME='USER_NAME';
Run the query 2
- SELECT application_id FROM fnd_application
- WHERE application_short_name LIKE 'APPL_SHRT_NAME';
Run the query 3
- SELECT RESPONSIBILITY_ID
- FROM FND_RESPONSIBILITY
- WHERE APPLICATION_ID=222;
Run the query 4
Run this script  in your Toad or Sql*Plus Client , this will initialize the apps.
Step 4: You can use the following script  which creates a single miscellaneous receipt.
Query for Receipt Number 'HUB-TEST8_MISC' (As Example discussed above). The below screen shows the created cash receipt