Read This for AR to GL Transfer
GL Transfer Can Capture the Fingerprints (Link between GL to AR )
When you run AR Transfer to GL , GL_INTERFACE table get first populated with reference columns that is then pushed the detailes in GL_JE_LINES table. Here are the details for Reference columns
- REFERENCE21 :posting_control_id
- REFERENCE22 :cash_receipt_id||cash_receipt_history_id or cash_receipt_id for MISC
- REFERENCE23 :line_id
- REFERENCE24 :receipt_number
- REFERENCE25 :null for CASH / cash_receipt_history_id for MISC
- REFERENCE26 :null
- REFERENCE27 :pay_from_customer
- REFERENCE28 :MISC / TRADE
- REFERENCE29 :MISC_source type or TRADE_source_type
- REFERENCE30 :AR_CASH_RECEIPT_HISTORY
In order to obtain what is going to be tranfered to GL you can these Major AR table to drill down information.
- ar_cash_receipt_history_all:Receitps accounting
- ar_distributions_all: Receitps accounting
- ar_receivable_applications_all: Receipt applications accounting
- ar_distributions_all:Receipt applications accounting & misc receipts accounting
- ar_misc_cash_distributions_all:Misc receipts accounting
Query for Subledger Transfer to GL
If you want to get details of different journals transferred to GL, use this to get the result. You can also fine tune with period , currency or clearing company code or Journal Type.Here is the query for Transaction.
- SELECT 
- gjjlv.period_name "Period"
- , gjb.name "Batch name"
- , gjjlv.header_name "Journal Entry For"
- , gjjlv.je_source "Source"
- , glcc.concatenated_segments "Accounts"
- , gjjlv.line_entered_dr "Entered Debit"
- , gjjlv.line_entered_cr "Entered Credit"
- , gjjlv.line_accounted_dr "Accounted Debit"
- , gjjlv.line_accounted_cr "Accounted Credit"
- , gjjlv.currency_code "Currency"
- , arm.name "Payment Method"
- , acra.receipt_number "Receipt Num"
- , acra.receipt_date "Receipt Date"
- , RA.CUSTOMER_NAME "Reference"
- , gjjlv.created_by "Gl Transfer By"
- FROM  apps.gl_je_journal_lines_v gjjlv
- , gl_je_lines gje
- , gl_je_headers gjh
- , gl_je_batches gjb
- , ar_cash_receipts_all acra
- , apps.ra_customers ra
- , apps.gl_code_combinations_kfv glcc
- , ar_receipt_methods arm
- AND  glcc.code_combination_id = gje.code_combination_id
- AND  gjh.JE_BATCH_ID = gjb.JE_BATCH_ID
- AND  gjh.JE_HEADER_ID = gje.JE_HEADER_ID
- AND  gjh.period_name = gjb.default_period_name
- AND  gjh.period_name = gje.period_name
- AND  gjjlv.period_name = gjh.period_name
- AND  gjjlv.je_batch_id = gjh.je_batch_id
- AND  gjjlv.je_header_id = gjh.je_header_id
- AND  gjjlv.LINE_JE_LINE_NUM = gje.je_line_num
- AND  gjjlv.line_code_combination_id = glcc.code_combination_id
- AND  gjjlv.line_reference_4 = acra.receipt_number
- AND  ra.customer_id = acra.pay_from_customer
- AND  acra.receipt_method_id = arm.receipt_method_id
- AND  gjjlv.SUBLEDGER_DOC_SEQUENCE_VALUE = acra.DOC_SEQUENCE_VALUE
- AND  gjjlv.SUBLEDGER_DOC_SEQUENCE_id = acra.DOC_SEQUENCE_ID
- --and glcc.segment1 ='30D'
Run ARGLTP module: General Ledger Transfer Program
If your program is running bit slow , you can run this in debug mode and investigate why performance is done.
Based out of experince , the performance hit would be related to the number of records. If you are trying to determine why records are not imported you could run a smaller range than a week and run that in degbug mode. If you are trying to determine performance issues the debug is likely not going to help.
Here are the steps to run in the debug mode.
1)Go to Run General Ledger Interface Screen:
Interfaces -> General Ledger
2) Activate DEBUG_FLAG parameter:
Menu: Help -> Tools -> Examine
3) Run ARGLTP module: General Ledger Transfer Program.
After activating the debug mode the ARGLTP log file will show you more detailed information about this process. In you are unable to debug you can ask Oracle support they will help you in addressing slow performance.
Hope this will be helpful for rootcausing any issue during month end or addressing daily reconciliation.Will back soon for PO and PRJ transfer details.