- OracleApps Epicenter - http://www.oracleappshub.com -
Quick notes :”Procure 2 Pay” Cycle
Posted By Sanjit Anand On February 22, 2008 @ 2:17 am In Oracle Payable,Oracle Purchasing | 2 Comments
Similar to O2C  in last post , these things you should Know about Procure 2 Pay Cycle.
- You enter purchasing documents by operating unit. These include standard and blanket agreement purchase orders, requisitions, RFQ's and quotes. You assign a PO shipment to an inventory organization, any inventory organization in the same set of books as the PO's operating unit.
- You enter receipts by inventory organization.
- You setup one default liability account by operating unit.
- You enter invoices in one operating unit at a time.
- You run payment runs in one operating unit at a time.
- You can consolidate supplier invoices on one payment only within an operating unit.
- You setup bank accounts and associated cash accounts within an operating unit.
- You select invoices for payment on one payment run for one bank account based on pay group, priority, amount,currency, or payment method (i.e. check, electronic) within an operating unit.
- You setup suppliers for the entire database instance but addresses for each operating unit.
- You merge suppliers and addresses within an operating unit.
- You report supplier/customer netting within an operating unit.
Article printed from OracleApps Epicenter: http://www.oracleappshub.com
URL to article: http://www.oracleappshub.com/account-payable/quick-notes-%e2%80%98procure-2-pay%e2%80%99-cycle/
URLs in this post:
 O2C: http://www.oracleappshub.com/accounts-receivable/quick-notes-order-2-cash-cycle/
 : http://www.oneLife.in
Click here to print.
The opinions expressed here represent solely my own represent personal conjecture based upon experience, practice and observation and does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my current & previous employers and their clients.
Copyright © 2007-2010 OracleApps Epicenter. All rights reserved.