|Have you tried OracleappsHub in ipad/iphone/smart Phone? Don't wait. try it today|
Similar to O2C in last post , these things you should Know about Procure 2 Pay Cycle.
- You enter purchasing documents by operating unit. These include standard and blanket agreement purchase orders, requisitions, RFQ's and quotes. You assign a PO shipment to an inventory organization, any inventory organization in the same set of books as the PO's operating unit.
- You enter receipts by inventory organization.
- You setup one default liability account by operating unit.
- You enter invoices in one operating unit at a time.
- You run payment runs in one operating unit at a time.
- You can consolidate supplier invoices on one payment only within an operating unit.
- You setup bank accounts and associated cash accounts within an operating unit.
- You select invoices for payment on one payment run for one bank account based on pay group, priority, amount,currency, or payment method (i.e. check, electronic) within an operating unit.
- You setup suppliers for the entire database instance but addresses for each operating unit.
- You merge suppliers and addresses within an operating unit.
- You report supplier/customer netting within an operating unit.