Good news for those customer who are using or planning to use MasterCard Corporate cards , as they have upgraded online reporting service with the launch of MasterCard smartdata.gen2 some time back. This provides greater flexibility and the ability to exporting the expense data that can be used as to feed into company ERP system with i-Expense system. This is yet another options in place of Amex Corporate Card integration with ERP. Important to know, more and more company are now a days finding the way to integrate Corporate Card with iexpense.
High Points of benefits
Transforms data into your BI : This provides powerful integrated reporting views and insights, leveraging transactional and enhanced data from hotel folios, airline, car rental, rail and other supplemental data procured from travel agencies.
- Provides a holistic view to global data -- virtually anytime, anywhere through a secure web-based interface. Single sign-on capabilities enable easy access to the reporting solution through issuers' websites.
- Multiple languages reporting :Available in 14 languages US and International English, Spanish, Castellano Spanish, French, Canadian French, German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Multiple Currency :Supports transaction in virtually every currency in world circulation
- Provides spend data detail : transactions and line item details can be automatically viewed resulting in deeper spend insights and the ability to better analyze data for vendor negotiations and pre-population of employee expense reports.
- Streamlines the accounting process :accommodates multiple accounting systems and schemes resulting in powerful accounting capabilities that solve simple to complex requirements.
- Customizable expense monitoring : spend alerts, specific data analysis and filtering, and tailored reports based on specific parameters can be easily customized to monitor spend and help ensure compliance.
- Exporting Capability : This can be exported to software programs such as Microsoft Excel(R) which then after can be feed into ERP systems.
- Smart Data Solutions 
- MasterCard Takes Reporting and Expense Management to the Next Level with MasterCard smartdata.gen2