- OracleApps Epicenter - http://www.oracleappshub.com -
Information – Help Menu
Posted By Sanjit Anand On August 2, 2007 @ 10:11 am In 11i,Beginner | 1 Comment
For those who are very new to oracle application , you should know the help menu has some great functionality for diagnostics purpose.
- How to see application version, Form shortname and version of form
(Help) About Oracle application
- (Help)Diagnostics ->Examine
- Pass the apps password and investigate the value for some variable.
- (Help)Diagnostics ->Examine ....Chose $DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXFIELD$block
- (Help)Diagnostics ->Examine ....Chose $ENVIRONMENT$block
- This has all primary environment variables.
- (Help)Diagnostics ->Examine ....Chose $PROFILE$block
- this shows all profile options given to user who is accessing the application.
- (Help)Diagnostics ->Examine ....Chose system block...choose LAST_QUERY field
- This will shows last query used by the form.
- (Help) Diagnostics -> Display Database error
- This shows any database error message.
- (Help) Diagnostics -> Trace(checkbox)
- The options are on and off for forms tracing. Tracing file (.trc) is put into user dump folder.
Article printed from OracleApps Epicenter: http://www.oracleappshub.com
URL to article: http://www.oracleappshub.com/11i/information-help-menu/
Click here to print.
The opinions expressed here represent solely my own represent personal conjecture based upon experience, practice and observation and does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my current & previous employers and their clients.
Copyright © 2007-2010 OracleApps Epicenter. All rights reserved.